Dauin & Cabilao, Philippines
21 - 30 July 2017
10 days / 8 nights ex. Sydney
From $3158 per diver, non-diver from $2568
- Return flights ex. Sydney to Manila then to Dumaguete then back from Tagbilaran (Bohol) flying Philippine Airlines (conditions apply)
- Return airport transfers in Manila
- 1 night twin share accommodation at the Remington Hotel (Manila) including breakfast
- One way airport transfers in Dumaguete
- 3 nights twin share accommodation at Pura Vida Dauin including breakfast daily (air-conditioned rooms)
- One way banka boat transfer from Pura Vida Dauin to Pura Vida Cabilao (Bohol)
- Day trip transfer is via Oslob and includes 1 dive / snorkel with the whalesharks and 1 dive at the Sumilon Islands
- 4 nights twin share accommodation Pura Vida Cabilao Resort including breakfast daily (air-conditioned rooms)
- Airport transfer in Bohol by road and boat from Pura Vida Cabilao
- 12 boat dives within surrounding region (Dumaguete and Cabilao) including tanks, weights, belts and dive guide services.
- Extra dives can be purchased directly at the resorts.
- Complimentary wifi at both resorts
- Local marine sanctuary fees
- Australian Departure and applicable airline taxes (approximately $195 and subject to change)
Price does not include:
- Travel insurance
- Meals other than specified
- Personal spending money, alcohol and soft drinks
- Excess luggage fees
- Additional day trips in Dumaguete or Bohol
Booking Conditions apply. Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes. See other terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures.
Booking Requirements. To secure your place on this trip, you will need to complete a Booking Form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $500 per person. This is to cover also instant purchase air fare.
Booking Reference: S-19756