Great White Shark Expedition - South Australia
9 - 12 April 2020
4 days / 3 nights ex. Port Lincoln
From $2,994 per ocean floor cage diver
- 3 nights twin share cabin aboard Princess II - Rodney Fox Dive Expeditions
- All meals, snacks and soft drinks whilst aboard & complimentary wine with dinner
Bottom Cage Activities & Island Tour
- Daily ocean floor cage diving (for Qualified SCUBA divers)
- Stop by the Hopkins Islands to snorkel or dive with Australian Sea lions. Note : Dependant on weather conditions and shark sightings.
- All National park fees and taxes
Embarkation and Disembarkation information
Embarkation: Thursday 09 April 2020: 10.15 AM - Marina Hotel
Disembarkation: Sunday 12 April 2020: 08.00 PM - Marina Hotel
OPTIONAL ACCOMMODATION - PORT LINCOLN
Due to morning embarkation and evening disembarkation times, it is recommended that pre and post accommodation be arranged at the Marina Hotel. For further information please call to confirm availability.
Price does not include
- Travel insurance, personal spending money, excess luggage surcharges
- Airfares to and from Port Lincoln
- Transfers and accommodation whilst in Port Lincoln
- Equipment hire
Booking conditions and requirements:
To secure your place on this trip, please complete a booking form and return it together with a non-refundable deposit amount of $1200 per person. Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes.
See other terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures.
Booking Ref: S-22532