Dive the HMS Hermes in Sri Lanka
14 - 23 September 2o20
10 days / 8 nights ex. Sydney
From $4,340 per diver
Airfares and Taxes
- Return flights ex Sydney to Colombo via Singapore flying with Singapore Airlines - Low season fares (conditions apply)
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes ($300 & subject to change)
Accommodation, Meals and Transfers
- Transfers throughout Sri Lanka by air conditioned mini coach
- 1 night twin accommodation + breakfast in Negombo
- Includes stops at Dambulla (option to visit the Golden Cave temple) than drive to Polonnaruwa to visit wood carving work shop. Note: Entrance fees to Golden Cave temple not included.
- 6 nights twin share accommodation at Deep Sea Divers Lodge in Batticaloa - including daily breakfast and free wifi
- 1 night twin accommodation at Hotel Senani (or similar alternative) in Kandy - breakfast included
- While transferring to Colombo on the last day visit Sigiriya ancient rock fortress and Elephants Orphanage at Pinnawela (Entrance fees not included)
- 10 boat dives Batticaloa region with tanks, weights and dive guide services. Opportunity to dive the WWII aircraft carrier H.M.S. Hermes, Boiler Wrecks, S.S. British Sergeant, R.F.A. Athelstane and H.M.S. Hollyhock (subject to weather conditions and divers’ experience / qualifications) The following dive equipment is provided if required: (similar gear twice a day)
- 2 x 12 liter luxfer twin Aluminum cylinders with Isolator manifolds for back gas with 200 bar normal clean air (21% O2)
- 1 x 12 liter Aluminum cylinder with 150 bar EAN 50 (50% O2) for decompression to start at 18 meters.
- Refreshments, water and seasonal fruit provided during the dive trips
Price does not include
- Additional 2nd cylinder EAN50 or 100% fills if needed, any Trimix / Helium fills (available on prior request, 3-4 months notice required)
- Travel Insurance, Sri Lanka entry visa, meals other than specified & personal spending money.
Booking conditions and requirements:
To secure your place on this trip, please complete a booking form and return it together with non-refundable deposit of $500.
Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes. See other terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures.
Booking Ref: S–22839