Supercharged Scooter Tours with Sydney Dive Safari
Snorkelling is a fun and exciting way to explore the oceans and our Supercharged Scooter Tours take snorkelling to the next level!
Sydney Dive Safari offers guided snorkelling tours with underwater scooters! Our underwater scooters are battery powered and designed to do all the work for you. Explore the wonders of the oceans brilliant colours and incredible marine life all at the push of a button on our Scooter Safari.
Our Scooters: The Apollo Military AV-2 Scooter
We've upgraded our scooter fleet and now have Sydney's fastest underwater scooters. Originally designed for military applications, these provide enough power to tow multiple snorkellers and are plenty fun for any adventure sports adrenalin seeking person.
- Continuous Cruising Time: 110 minutes
- Average Cruising Range: 9.6 kms
- Speed: 0 - 4.5 km/h
- Shock-resistant ABS resin body
- Progressive acceleration system and rotational speed adjustment function allows precise changes to speed while in motion
- Dimensions: 720 x 340mm
- Aluminium Body
- Depth rated to 70 metres
- No experience is required!
- Explore the ocean in safe and comfortable surroundings.
- Supervision by our team of experienced and fun certified snorkel guides.
- All snorkelling equipment is supplied.
- Full face snorkel masks or traditional snorkels available!
- Military-grade, supercharged underwater scooters and instruction on correct use provided.
With snorkels in your mouth, grasp the handles, push the button and suddenly you will be gliding effortlessly through the water. You will enjoy 90 minutes exploring the aquatic world via underwater scooter. The guided experience takes fishy folks on a tour of oceanic points of interests and interesting marine life while also imparting lessons on subjects such as clearing the mask and snorkel, surface swimming, surface dives and underwater manoeuvres.
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old (a parent's or guardian's consent is required for participants under 18 years old.)
- You must be able to swim.
- All participants must complete a Medical Questionnaire.