Snorkel Tours & Snorkelling Courses with Sydney Dive Safari
Snorkelling is a great way to begin your underwater adventures. It's your chance to start exploring a new and fascinating world and provides action, adventure and relaxation - whatever you are looking for.
Snorkelling is an exciting activity that anyone young or old can enjoy with minimal equipment and little training. Explore the coastline and snorkel Sydney's top spots under the supervision of one of our experienced and friendly guides. We cater for individuals or groups so grab some friends and family and join us for a Snorkelling Tour or a Snorkelling Course today! It's fun, easy and a great way to gain some basic skills and have loads of fun at the same time!
If you are after an experience with a bit more speed, look into our Scooter Safari.
- No experience is required!
- Explore the ocean in safe and comfortable surroundings.
- Supervision by our team of experienced and fun certified snorkel guides.
- Instruction from one of our experienced snorkel instructors if you wish to complete your snorkelling course.
- All snorkelling equipment is supplied.
- Full face snorkel masks or traditional snorkels available!
- Rinsing facilities and a HOT shower available after at our shop.
The Snorkel Tour or Snorkelling Course takes approximately half a day. We meet all participants at our store so we can fit you out with proper snorkelling equipment and go over paperwork. Once at the snorkelling site you will receive a brief overview explaining whats going to happen during your tour, the equipment you will be using, some basic knowledge about snorkelling and the rules that need to be followed for your safety during the tour.
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old (a parent's or guardian's consent is required for participants under 18 years old.)
- You must be able to swim.
- All participants must complete a Medical Questionnaire.
- Transfers and cancellations are possible without penalty 72 hours outside the scheduled dive trip.
- If you wish to transfer your booking within 72 hours from your scheduled dive trip you will incur a 50% transfer/administration fee plus a $20 re-booking fee.
- If you cancel your booking within 72 hours from your scheduled dive trip you will forfeit the full cost of the trip.
- Refunds are not possible within 72 hours.
- View Sydney Dive Safari's full Terms & Conditions.