Snorkel Tours with Sydney Dive Safari
Snorkelling is a great way to begin your underwater adventures. It's your chance to start exploring a new and fascinating world and provides action, adventure and relaxation - whatever you are looking for.
Snorkelling is an exciting activity that anyone young or old can enjoy with minimal equipment and little training. Explore the coastline and snorkel Sydney's top spots under the supervision of one of our experienced and friendly guides. We cater for individuals or groups so grab some friends and family and join us for a Snorkelling Tour today!
If you are after an experience with a bit more speed, look into our Scooter Safari.
- No experience is required!
- Explore the ocean in safe and comfortable surroundings.
- Supervision by our team of experienced and fun certified snorkel guides or instruction from one of our experienced snorkel instructors.
- All snorkelling equipment is supplied.
- Full face snorkel masks or traditional snorkels available!
Our Snorkel Tours and Snorkelling Courses take approximately half a day. We meet all participants at our store so we can fit you out with proper snorkelling equipment and go over paperwork. Once at the snorkelling site you will receive a brief overview explaining whats going to happen during your snorkel, the equipment you will be using, some basic knowledge about snorkelling and the rules that need to be followed for your safety during the tour.
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old (a parent's or guardian's consent is required for participants under 18 years old.)
- You must be able to swim.
- All participants must complete a Medical Questionnaire.