Freediving with Sydney Dive Safari
After you have completed your freediving course and are certified a Level 1 Freediver come out and join us on a social freedive! Get out of the pool and use our ultimate freediving buoy for some depth training in the ocean!
Join our friendly and experienced instructors for our social freedives. Our freediving sites reach between 10 and 30 metres, making them suitable for freedivers of all levels and experience. Get some depth training in on our ultimate freediving buoy complete with bottom plate and 30 metres of line. Everyone is invited to our social freedives and for our club members, they are FREE!
- Freediving buoy with up to 30 metres of line provided for depth training!
- Up to three hours of in-water time.
- All freediving equipment is available for hire.
- Knowledgable and experienced instructors.
- Maximum of four freedivers on each freediving buoy.
Our Social Freedives meet at Lilli Pilli at 9:30am. This gives us plenty of time to stretch, relax and get organised before getting in the water for up to three hours of in-water freediving! Swim around and check out the local reef, or spend time on our ultimate freediving buoys for depth training, it's up to you!
- Be certified as an SSI Level 1 Freediver, or hold an equivalent certification from another recognised certification agency.
- Must be able to show proof of having dived in the last 12 months.
This activity is subject to Sydney Dive Safari's normal Terms & Conditions.